We are fully accredited to the highest standards.
The practice has membership of the following organisations:
- RSAW - Royal Society of Architects in Wales
- RIBA - Royal Institute of British Architects Chartered Practice
- RICS - Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- CIArb - Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- APS - Association for Project Safety
- AECB - Association of Environment Conscious Builders
- CAT - Centre for Alternative Technology
- Constructionline - UK Register of Pre-Qualified Construction Services
- Stroma- Stroma Licensed Assessors for Code for Sustainable Home
- RIBA - Conservation Registered Staff / Practice
The practice, which is multi-disciplinary, offers seven professions in-house and prides itself on being able to provide a single point commission/turn key service on larger projects.
However, many clients choose only a partial service from Pembroke Design, depending on the particular needs on a project, and appointment contracts/fee agreements are tailored to suit the service provided.
Available upon request
Please note that the pages on this website are designed to provide you with general information only. We make no warranties, representations or undertakings about any of its content. This includes the completeness, accuracy and fitness for any particular purpose, or the content of any third party site referred to or accessed through it. You are personally responsible for ensuring that the information is correct and we will not be held liable or accountable for any mistakes that occur.
© Pembroke Design Ltd, Pembroke Dock, Wales, Company Registration: 1431184, VAT No: 341838354