Party Wall Surveyors
- Ensuring compliance with the Party Wall Act 1996.
- Advice on new building work at or astride the boundary between two buildings.
- Structural works affecting an existing shared/party wall.
- Excavating or constructing foundations, within either 3 or 6 metres from a boundary
- Service of statutory notices in adequate time before works commence.
- Advising on party wall awards or liaising with a third party surveyor.
- Preparation and agreement of schedules of conditions of adjoining buildings.
Available upon request
Please note that the pages on this website are designed to provide you with general information only. We make no warranties, representations or undertakings about any of its content. This includes the completeness, accuracy and fitness for any particular purpose, or the content of any third party site referred to or accessed through it. You are personally responsible for ensuring that the information is correct and we will not be held liable or accountable for any mistakes that occur.
© Pembroke Design Ltd, Pembroke Dock, Wales, Company Registration: 1431184, VAT No: 341838354