- Complete on site measurement and preparation of drawings of existing structures and buildings.
- Condition surveys.
- Schedules of dilapidations.
- Advice on maintenance procedures.
- Historic building surveys including quinquennial inspections of churches (for diocesan boards) and quadrennial inspections of listed government buildings (for Defence Estates).
- Property Logs.
- Disabled Discrimination Acts (DDA) Audits.
- Reinstatement cost/assessment for insurance claims.
- Expert witness on legal cases.
- Building pathology and in conjunction with land surveyors (by others) a comprehensive survey package of a particular building and the site immediately surrounding it.
Available upon request
Please note that the pages on this website are designed to provide you with general information only. We make no warranties, representations or undertakings about any of its content. This includes the completeness, accuracy and fitness for any particular purpose, or the content of any third party site referred to or accessed through it. You are personally responsible for ensuring that the information is correct and we will not be held liable or accountable for any mistakes that occur.
© Pembroke Design Ltd, Pembroke Dock, Wales, Company Registration: 1431184, VAT No: 341838354